Programmed to Love Programmed to Love

Loved it

Smooth animation, nice little story and very nice drawing :D Keep it up

samsonloftin responds:

Much thanks for the review.

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

ha!

I remember that horrible little freaky glitch, I think I just caught it to see if it would delete my game....oh how the years have passed so quickly

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

yet again

I am scared for life, I will no longer be able to do the "head shoulders knees and toes" song with my future niece and neth.

Once again I want more :D

Smokin' Smokin'

Made me chuckle

Theres a lot of anger towards smokers, and as a smoker I can tell you most of us really do not care that we are hated :) Just the fact you hate someone for smoking is a bit shallow.

Its like saying I hate people who drive, as they are slowly killing the planet, you cant hate someone for something so trivial.

But, then again... I would never smoke whilst someone was eating near me, never smoke around kids, always stand down wind to non smokers on breaks (just a nice thing to do).

THAT ASIDE, a good flash, made me laugh

vakavadesigns responds:

I appreciate your review, thanks!

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Now I cant watch the film :(

Because all I will be thinking about is the tron guy :( Nicely done, I enjoyed every second of it

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

You did it again....

Ive always loved these cartoons ever since stumbling onto them after watching salad fingers for the first time. Keep it up :D

Also... TheWatcher22...are you serious? I mean come on, its ment to be horrible...and warped...thats the idea :D

Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3 Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3

My brain melted during this

But I loved it! IM FULL OF SAND!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

I honestly dont know what just happend

I watched it from start to finish...I loved how the animation kept switching...and by far the best poorly animated awesomely drawn cartoon Ive seen in a while. thrusting into the future and your face!

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

lol

All I can say is "lol", and also that its been ages since I heard someone say nitwitt. Bravo sir!

Laserpony Short: Fancy Laserpony Short: Fancy

Well...

What can I say, a good short that has brightend up my day :D I wish I had a dog...and a dog butler